Home Care Management Assistance (HCMA) commitment in providing an extraordinary care and high quality assistance services to aging adults & their families.
WHY CHOOSE HCMA
Our most common services are meal preparation, assistance in bathing, dressing, grooming as well as toileting. We also offer personal care including medication reminders, light housekeeping, transportation services, exercise assistance, and companion care. We also offer sitter care at home or in the hospital.
We provide one on one personal support to ensure your loved ones safety and security, as well as peace of mind which is what we strive for.
- Mobility Assistance
- Incontinence Care
We accompany our clients on personal errands and doctors appointments. Our trained caregivers give quality care with a friendly smile.
- Accompany to Doctor Visits
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Grocery Shopping
- Laundry and Linens
We provide safe transportation to and from appointments as well as adventourous outings and sightseeing tours. Caregivers escort clients on walks through parks, churches, and beach outings.
- Prescription Pick-up
- Hospital Discharge Assistance
- Incidental Transportation
- Medical Supplies Delivery
- Domestic Traveling Companion Care
We offer comfortable home settings when it comes to hospice care. Our focused and fully trained caregivers are equipped to give quality care and pain management support as well as emotional and physical needs.
- Supplemental Care Support Services
- Respite for Family Member Support
Our Compassionate Caregivers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We can provide you with round the clock or hourly service.
HCMA provides care to those with:
- Dementia / Alzheimer’s Care
- MS / Parkinson’s / Diabetes Care
- Fall Risk / Geriatric Care
- Hospice Patients / Palliative Care
- Non-Ambulatory Care
- Extra Assistance Home Care
- Hospital or Nursing Facility Care
- Pre and Post Operative Care