Home Care Management Assistance is a non-medical caregiving agency that provides different types of care in a comfortable home setting. We provide services such as companion care, palliative care, and post-operation care as well. Our main purpose is to provide one-on-one support to our clients so they may be independent to accomplish their day to day living activities, such as grocery shopping, doctor appointments, errands, bathing and toileting.
Stepping to a brighter tomorrow.
Preserve Dignity and Ensured Safety
Home Care Management Assistance main purpose is to provide quality care for the elderly who are faced with geriatric challenges. We strive to serve with the utmost respect to preserve the client’s dignity.
Difference with Other Caregiving Companies
When it comes to our caregiving responsibilities, our caregivers are professionally trained and certified Home Health Aides under state of California law. Also all of our caregivers are fingerprinted and approved with the DOJ and FBI. HCMA has policy of 1-2 years minimum experience. We require BLS/CPR certification and also provide proper training and orientation to give the best quality care to our clients.
Each 5 hour module include mandated are as follows:
- HIPPA and Client Right
- Workplace Hazards and Safety
- Ethics and Personal Rights
- Core Values and Teamwork with other Caregivers
- Understanding Cultural Difference in the Senior Population
- Instrumental Activities of Daily Living
- Promoting your Client’s Independence
- Types of Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Promoting and Maintaining Good Mobility
- Guide to Being a Companion Homemaker
- Rules and Responsibilities
- Safe Lifting and Transfer Techniques
- Assisting Residents with Transportation
- Providing Personal Care
- Enrichment for Proper Nutrition and Hydration
- Special Diets and Fluid Intake